About Andy Shah Photography
Andy Shah is a professional and affordable wedding, engagement, lifestyle and fashion photographer for 15 years and counting. His easy going personality is as warm as the Southern California sands his family hails from. Photography is not only his profession, it’s his burning passion. Andy believes that photography is about revealing subtle human emotions.
Andy has covered more than 150 events in the past decade and is highly experienced in weddings and engagements from all different cultures including, Hindu, Muslim and Christian ceremonies.
His fashion portfolio includes international designers such as Shyamal and Bhumika as well as U.S. based Manshaa and Prathaa Designs. His passion also leads him to give back to the community with fashion photography for charitable causes.
Andy is a graduate of the New York Institute of Photography. He also holds memberships with Professional Photographer of America (PPA) and Wedding Photography Association (WPPI).
Phone: (714) 926-2588
Media & Press
- Meet Andy Shah of Andy Shah Photography | VoyageLA
- Costa Mesa, CA Indian Wedding by Andy Shah Photography | Maharani Weddings
- Diwali Dinner raises funds to feed Indian schoolchildren | LA Times
- Akshaya Patra-Los Angeles Diwali Benefit Raises $500K | India West
- Stunning Show Presents Indian Style Statement | India Journal
- The Rise of Artistic Indian Wedding Photography | Strands of Silk
Like Our Work?
We would love to hear from you! Please take a few minutes and place a review on any of the below websites: